A BIT ABOUT US
Originally ARMA Halifax Chapter, ARMA Nova Scotia is a chapter of ARMA International, a not-for-profit professional association and the authority on managing records and information. ARMA International offers invaluable resources such as:
• Legislative and regulatory updates
• Standards and best practices
• Technology trends and applications
• Live and Web-based education
• Marketplace news and analysis
• Books and videos on managing records and information
• A global network of 10, 000 + records and information management professionals
The ARMA Nova Scotia Chapter strives to carry out ARMA International's goals on a regional level, by serving RIM professionals throughout the province of Nova Scotia.
The Chapter does this by providing its members with networking, educational, and professional development opportunities.